The correct dosage depends on many factors
You can find out how much detergent to use on the bottle or package of Persil?.
How much detergent you need to use depends on:
- The detergent being used (Original, Stain Fighter, etc.): Different formulations of detergent require different amounts to be used.
- The type of detergent (liquid, discs, etc.): The measurement for liquid detergent is measured in fluid ounces while the measurement for capsules is the number of capsules to use.
- The size of your load: In general, the more laundry you are washing at once, the more detergent you will need.
- How dirty your clothes are: The more soiled the laundry, the more detergent that is recommended.
- The wash cycle you select: If you have especially tough stains, you may need to pretreat them with a little detergent and then soak them in a prewash.
Again, for precise recommendations of the amount of detergent to use in your load, see the bottle or package of Persil detergent for recommendations.